Thursday, January 4, 2018

Sweet Birthday Girl


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a layout and project life page to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!

My sweet little girl turns 8 tomorrow!! So hard to believe!!

I created this layout using pictures from her 6th birthday:
I created the 'sweet birthday girl' die cut sentiment, using the Life Is Good (09936) die set for the 'sweet', Jumbo mixed Font Happy Birthday (10172) for the 'birthday' and Baby Boy Girl (10141) die set for the 'girl'!  I love the combination of the die sets to create this sentiment!!

I also used the Big Balloons (10171) die set to create the cluster of balloons!!

Here is a project life page as well to put in with my layout sharing a cluster of other photos from her birthday:

Again I used the Life Is Good (09936)Jumbo mixed Font Happy Birthday (10172)Baby Boy Girl (10141) and Big Balloons (10171) to create this title card:
Simple and fun layouts for her album!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Adorable pages, Kendra!

Scrapper69 said...

What a CUTE page Kendra- and The card is sweet! Happy Birthday to your little angel!

Theresa