Monday, January 15, 2018

Rawr


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I am sharing an adorable Valentine's Day card I created using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!

I love the adorable Rawr stamp set by Lawn Fawn, along with the coordinating Rawr Die Set!

When I first seen the set I instantly thought of my son!!

So I created this card for him for Valentine's Day:
Super fun and cute!!  

I just love the tiny dino!!  

I used a set of my circle dies to die cut an opening near the bottom left corner of my white cardstock layer, so that I could added some fun pattern paper behind!  And then added the dino and 'rawr' speech bubble!!
I decided to stamp the 'rawr means' and ' in dinosaur!' in black ink and then stamp the 'i love you' in a teal ink!  I love the look!!  All three parts of the sentiment are from the Rawr stamp set!  

I just love these tiny stamp sets from Lawn Fawn!!  So happy CDC carries them!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how CUTE!!! What an adorable card! Your son will love it!!

Theresa