Saturday, November 11, 2017

YNS November Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!

So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!
I don't even know where to begin on my favorites, as I truly LOVE everything!!


--------------------

First up I am featuring the AWESOME new Drink Tag Die Set!!

I started out by decided it would be a wine tag, but then a light bulb went off!!  I was changing soaps and thought it would be fun to see if the tag would work to put on a soap!

YES!!


It's the perfect size!!  It was a HAPPY DANCE moment!  I love giving Bath and Body Works soaps in my Christmas packages!  So it will be fun to add some tags to them this year!!

Here is the first one I created:
I also used the new Merry and Bright stamp set, as well as the coordinating Merry and Bright Die Set!!

I love the sweet Santa in the set! (There is also an adorable Angel and Deer in the set!!)
So fun!!

New Products Used:





---

So last month I totally feel in love with the new Tweet Holiday stamp set!!


So I was over the moon excited to see two new adorable bird stamp sets being released this month!!

Tweet Love Birds and Tweet Kindness

Both are so awesome!!

I decided to use the Tweet Love Birds stamp set for my other release project, along with its coordinating Tweet Love Birds Die!!
LOVE!!

I also used the awesome new Snowflake Panel Die!!
I just LOVE YNS's Panel Dies!!  I'm a huge sucker for snowflakes, so I was super excited to see this new panel die!!

I especially love using the panel dies to create fun shaker cards with!!



New Products Used:





Such a FUN release!!

Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!




36 comments:

Katie Ann Brooks said...

love the tag on the soap! Wonderful creations!

Rose Mary Smalley said...

Kendra, the samples are adorable......I love those little love birds....cutest ever.....thank you so much for sharing...Happy Holidays!!!

Unknown said...

Awesome release by YNS!! Love the idea of tag 💕

Becca Yahrling said...

Love your cute Santa tag. I love BBW soaps, too; great idea!
But those sweet, sweet birdies are my favorite and I love the snowflake panel. AND yours is a shaker ... my favorite!! Love it.

JanR said...

What a lovely way to dress up soap! Fab card too.

Shari Czerwinski said...

What a great idea to use it for soap! I frequently give sops, lotions, etc and this would be great!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are both so super cute!

Wunder's Crafty World said...

LOVE your Santa tag! Love the versatility of these adorable dies. The card is beautiful - wonderful coloring!

Bunny Dobbie said...

The images are the perfect size to add to tags and I love how festive they make things look!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards! I love the shaker card and that's quite inventive using the die for it. Brilliant idea with the topper. I always give Bath & Body soaps as gifts but honestly never thought of doing this. Going to give it a go because it's super cute and such a great idea.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Both your creations are perfect for Christmas but that tag is so cute !

Cynthia said...

Love your gift tag idea for the soap! The sweet bird card is adorable. Thanks for the inspiration, Kendra.

Renee M said...

Great projects! The little birds are adorable and I love the idea of tags on the soap bottles--I give those at Christmas too :)

JAS424 said...

Those Tweet Birds are one of my favorite YNS characters. You've done a great job on that card. The full die cut is super for shaker cards like yours.

Helen said...

Kendra, these creations are delightful. Thanks for demonstrating the versatility of the "drink tag" -- it's a great element in the new release. Like how you added the "Santa" to it. tfs

M DelValle said...

Very creative! Love it!

Kristine Davidson said...

I really love the drink tag. What a great way to give a hostess gift or small present. Nicely dine :))

Lisa Stolp said...

The soap bottle idea was brilliant! I can't wait to shop this new release!

Tammy L said...

Awesome projects and I love using the bottle die for soap! I give those out a lot for friends and family during the holidays and what a way to spruce it up a bit! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

Absolutely lovely and sweet!

Karthikha said...

Awww they are so adorable :) Thanks for sharing with us :)

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Adorable! Fab inspiration!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! Awesome projects!!! Very cute!!! Love so much this fabulous release!!!

Pam said...

The tags on the soap makes a perfect gift! Love your shaker card as well!

Renee V said...

Fantastic projects, love the soap idea!!

Andre M. said...

Love this idea as I'm a BBW fan. Thanks for sharing your inspiration.

Beverly S. said...

Clever idea for the soap....I always give (and get) some of the Bath and Body foam soap during the holidays. :) Thanks for sharing your fun work.

Dee Earnshaw said...

love your ideas on how to used these fun stamps - very inspiring;)

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable use of the drink tag and fun shaker Kendra!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

LOVE the way you used the tag die set! So fun and super merry!

Susan said...

You used all my favourites! Love these beautiful cards 😀

Sue D said...

Cute tag for the soap and adorable bird shaker card.

Fikreta said...

gorgeous projects and wonderful new release!

Mary Holshouser said...

Great idea for the dispenser bottle.
Love that snow die cut and the birds
under the mistletoe.
thanks for sharing.

Valerija said...

Fabulous projects! Gorgeous images...love the shaker card!

Mary-Anne V said...

Those birds are precious and I love how you used the tag die.