Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Dance


Hello Stamping Friends!


I am sharing my second dance layout with you today that I mentioned I would earlier this month using new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Again I found some super fun pattern paper to use for my background!!
I ended up leaving the class photo and my daughter's personal photo together with the studio logo and year, as I thought it worked well with my paper I used!!

I added the Ballerina Arabesque silhouette to the left side of my design and decided to add a flower to her dress, to mimic the flower on their girls costumes!!

For my title, I die cut the largest label from the Stitched Double Fishtail Labels die set, using a silver shimmery paper! 
I then die cut the 'Dance' sentiment, which is part of the Dance Rock Sing sentiment die set!  I added some black swirly rhinestones around the label as well as a few flowers like used on the silhouette dancers dress!  

Another fun layout to add to my daughter's album!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So PRETTY! Beautiful Layout and stunning pictures!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations