Thursday, July 13, 2017

IBS Release Summer Bouquet


Hello Stamping Friends!


Welcome to day 2 of Inspired by Stamping’s July 2017 Release!
We are so happy you are here!!!

This week Inspired by Stamping is releasing 3 new stamp sets and 2 new coordinating die cuts to their store. All new products are already available in the store! You can visit us by clicking here!

----------

Today we are featuring the gorgeous new Summer Bouquet stamp set!!

I just LOVE IBS's floral stamp sets, each one of them is so amazing!!

I decided to use the floral image to make my own piece of background paper for this anniversary card I created for my parents:
I stamped it with VersaMark ink, so that I could then heat emboss with a beautiful Pearl Embossing Powder!! 

I just love how it turned out!!  Such an elegant card!! 

I also stamped the 'Anniversary' sentiment from the Happy Stamp Set, which we will be showcasing tomorrow!!  Along with the fun coordinating Happy Die, which I die cut using a piece of teal paper!

-----

Next up I used the floral stamp on the right side of my card using some purple ink:
I tend to always feel as though I need to color all my images in, but you can really create some pretty elegant cards by using colored ink and leaving them as is!!

I stamped the sweet 'Sending hugs & happy thoughts' sentiment from the Summer Bouquet stamp set as well!


----------

Be sure to check out all of Inspired By Stamping's products!


PRIZE:
To Celebrate this release, Inspired by Stamping is giving away a $25 gift card to three lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Inspired by Stamping Blog by Sunday July 16th at 11:59 pm EST for a chance to win. The winners will be announced on Monday July 17th. 

-----


Here is the lineup of amazing designers joining us today:
Kendra (You Are Here) 


Have a lovely day!




------------------------




13 comments:

Padma Santhosh said...

Have always been inspired with CAS cards. The ones here are super pretty!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very classy cards~

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful cards Kendra! I love the simple and classy look.

Sue LD said...

Your first card is so elegant and I like the purple on the second.

McStamper said...

Love your beautiful cards. Great design ideas.

Gloria Lee said...

I love your style. Such a beautiful designs!

kReN K said...

Kendra, I love the simplicity of these cards. Shows just how versatile this stamp set is. TFS! kReN@afourthlife

Barbara M said...

Lovely cards.

Helen Budz said...

These cards are lovely, Kendra. The first is my favorite but I truly like the coloring outline work on the second. TFS.

Tracy A said...

Lovely cards. I especially love the purple one.

D.Ann C said...

These are both simply as sweet as can be!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh How I LOOVE these cards! Beautiful background on the first one and lovely CAS design on the second! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Out Rebound said...

I think that this place is really suitable for any size of gathering. By the way, they offer a day care room with lots of toys for children. The food at San Francisco wedding venues is always delicious and the service is always great. Also the view is absolutely amazing.