Monday, February 6, 2017

LOVE is all we need


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog!!



I am so in love with the new Love Sentiment Die and Love Sentiments Stamp Set from the last release! 

So I decided to grab a few supplies and created a Valentine Day card with it!
I decided to use a pretty piece of floral pattern paper as my main layer for my card and added a black layer behind it.  I found a piece of magenta pink cardstock to use as my card base, that went perfectly with some of the flowers from the pattern paper.  Really makes that pink "pop" more!!

I wanted to make my die cut Love Sentiment Die really sparkle!  I ended up taking the same magenta pink cardstock, used for the card base, and added adhesive tape to both the front and back to create my own sticker!  I ran it through my Big Shot with the awesome die!

I then took off the die cut and peeled off the top layer from the tape to reveal the now sticky "love"! 


Time to add some glitter!
Glitter makes me so happy!!

I rubbed my finger around and pressed down the glitter!

You now have a glittery love sticker! 
Isn't it fun?!

I then added the "is all we need" sentiment from the Love Sentiments Stamp Set to my card layer as well as some more embellishments!!


Here is my finished card:
 I just love the large glittery die cut love!!

I added some pink ribbon from the Valentine's Day Ribbon collection to the top of my card, along with some twine and button!
Below the sentiments I added some pink sequins, from the beautiful Valentine's Day Sequins mix!  As well as adding some rhinestones to the center of each of them!!

What a true and beautiful sentiment!!

Be sure to check out all of Inspired By Stamping's products!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes 



3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

Scrapper69 said...

I just "LOVE" this! Yes Pun intended! LOL Really pretty Kendra!

Theresa

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great inspiration!