Monday, November 7, 2016

Thanks with Foil

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

For my card today I tried something new!
Something I have always wondered about, but just hadn't found the chance to give it a try!!

A Few of my supplies:
 I decided to try foil!!

Paired up with the fun Thanks Die!

I started off by die cutting the thanks from an Adhesive Sheet!  So that it created a sticker for me!
I then ran it through my die cutting machine!

I carefully peeled the sticker from the die and adhered it to my paper I was going to us:
 It's slightly hard to see as it is clear.

I decided to use some greenish foil as I thought it would match perfectly with the lovely D2BA paper I wanted to use!!

So now for the fun step!!
Place the foil, color up, over your sticky sticker!!  Rub the foil, like you would a rub-on sticker!
 Peel the foil!

And ta-da.....
 How cool!!!

I LOVE it!!


Now for my finished card:
 I just love how it turned out!

I added the "for everything you do" sentiment from the Thinking of You stamp set in Midnight Blue Ink!!

I also used Paradise Ink to stamp the pretty flower to the left of my sentiment, which is part of the Power of Flowers stamp set!
I just LOVE the Chevron Patterned Paper!
This is one of those sheets of paper I want to hoard as I am afraid of running out of it!! lol!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo PRETTY! I'm so glad you showed this... I've been wanting to try foil too! Bought some and everything.. just been to chicken! Now I know I gotta try it! LOL Love the way your card turned out! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations