Sunday, November 27, 2016

Mittens and Friend

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have another card to share with you using this months stamp of the month mittens2stamp from The Stamps of Life!!

As well as the new sayings4mittens stamp set!
I really like how this sweet friend card turned out!!


TSOL Products Used:
Stamps:  mittens2stamp, sayings4mittens, ladybugs2love
Ink: Cranberry, Green Apple
Paper: Powdered Sugar, Green Apple, Cranberry, HoHoHo Collection
Misc.: Strawberry and White Twine


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra!!
My Marine is on his way home now - So I'm finally back to blogging/crafting! I missed so much of your cool projects! :) LOVE your card! Super CUTE.... and all your other projects are fantastic too... Especially those tags! :) You made some amazing things while I was away... glad to be back to enjoy seeing them again! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations