Thursday, October 27, 2016

YNS Challenge #51

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

I based my card on the sketch for the most part and grabbed a few of the inspirational colors!!

I decided to create a masculine birthday, shaker card!!
I used the Stripe-tastic Star Die Set to die cut the striped star for my shaker window!

I love the font used for the large Happy Die cut!  Which I placed slightly over the striped die cut star.  I then stamped the "birthday" in the bottom right corner from the Happy Everything stamp set in Stone Gray Ink!!
I love the combination of die cut and stamped sentiments!!  So fun!

I used the Scallop Star Edge Die for my die cut border!  I just love this border for Birthday cards!!!

And like most cases, I finished up my card by adding some lovely Gumdrops!!  I just LOVE these things!!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! I've had a Crazy busy week and just finally got some free time to check out my Favorite blogs! YAY ME! :) and I LOVE your cool masculine card! Shakers rock but the color combo is fantastic! Have a Happy Halloween!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations