Monday, April 25, 2016

Shaker Fun with D2BA

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

Today I am showing how to create shaker cards!!

Gather your supplies:
Dies -  Make a Wish
Foam Dimensional Tape
Acetate
Sequins


I started by die cutting the scallop square from the Make a Wish die set from Sunset Yellow pattern paper!

 And the Make a Wish die cut from Bright Pumpkin pattern paper.  Before I die cut it, I first added some double sided adhesive to the side I wasn't going to use, this will just make it easiest to adhere to the acetate as it is so intricate.

I cut a piece of white cardstock just slightly smaller than the Make a Wish die cut, as I decided I wanted the shaker die cut to have a white background rather than the Sunset Yellow.

Adhere the dimensional foam adhesive to the backside of the die cut as show below:

Now for the fun!!

Add some sequins to the center!!


Then adhere the white cut square to create your shaker!!


My finished card:

SUPER fun!  
I love creating shaker cards!

As you can see I used the Bright Birthday, Birthday Balloons and Live Life stamp sets to create my own background behind the shaker!!


The Bright & Happy Wishes sentiment is from the Bright Birthday stamp set!

Shake! Shake!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so FUN! I enjoy seeing bright Cheery cards! Love the background you created as well!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations