Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Sending Smiles with YNS

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Sending Smiles

Such a simple dare, especially since all of YNS's stamps can easily put a smile on anyone's face!!

I decided to use some of the new critters from the Gardening Phoebe stamp set!!!
They put a smile on my face!!
The bright fun colors really make this card cheery as well!!

I love the "sending you sunshine & smiles"sentiment from the Gardening Phoebe stamp set as well!!

 Aren't these little animals cute?!
I sure think so!

I used the fun Peek a Boo Trio Die Set to create the fun frame to put the cuties in!!!


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Adorable card!

Tricia T said...

This is so bright and cheery!! Cute, cute, cute!

Jerrie said...

This is so cute and I love how you used the squares to seperate the little critters!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! This is soooo CUTE! I may have to Scrap lift this cute card! LOVE the adorable images and fun cheery paper! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations