Thursday, April 14, 2016

In the Dog House

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I used the brand new house4Cookie stamp set along with the Doghouse Dies!!
When I got this set, I thought it would be super fun to combine it with the previously released birthday4Cookie stamp set, as I thought it would be funny to have Cookie looking out of the dog house! LOL

I think it turned out really cute!!


The Stamp's of Life Products Used:
Stamps:  house4cookie, birthday4cookie 
Dies: Doghouse Dies 
Ink: Licorice, Guava  Paper: Gingersnap, Congratulations Collection, Make a Wish Collection  Misc.: Cork Flowers, Enamel Dots

-----------


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! This is such a cute idea and great card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations