Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Hooked On U!

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I have a combination of one of their awesome stamp sets, along with a fun new die from Frantic Stamper!

I started off by first opening the Brush Grunge Alpha Digital .svg file.
I then created the word I was looking to create - "hooked" !!

Once I thought the letters were overlapped properly, I welded the letters together.
Then I obviously cut the word out!!

After cut out, I then stamped the Brush Grunge Alpha letters needed to create my word!

So by now you are probably wondering "hooked", why "hooked"??

I recently got the Fishing Pole die and was going to create a Father's Day card with it, but then ended up thinking creating the word "hooked" with it looking like the rod is pulling it up would be fun!! 

Here's a look at my finished card:
I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!  

So it went from being a Father's Day card to more of a card to get my hubby just because!!
It's sometimes funny how our visions change as we start creating a project!!

The two banner strips on the top right were created with the banner die from the Diagonal Card Sketcher!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
As well as checking out Frantic Stamper to see all the great dies they offer!!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------