Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Hello My Friend with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I have a super fun flip-it card to share with you!

I started off with using the fun Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-Its Card Set!!  Just LOVE these card die sets!!
I used the newly released Stitched Circle Dies to die cut the three small stitched circles, in which I first added the stamped frames in Banana Ink from the minis4circles stamp set!

I then used the titytitles2stamp for the "hello my friend" sentiment which I stamped one word in each from!  Then added to my card base!!

I also used the set to stamp the "you are special" sentiment on a slightly larger stitched circle die cut, that I cut in half.
Such a sweet card for a friend!!  The sweet little stamped flowers are from the onesie4baby stamp set!

Products Used
Stamps:  tinytitles2stamp, minis4circles, onesie4baby
Dies: Triple Circle Flip-Its, Stitched Circle Dies
Ink: Guava, Banana
Paper: Guava, Candy, Wishes Collection, Make a Wish Collection
Misc.: Pink Glitter Washi Tape

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Kendra! I should really pull mine out so I can make some quick cards! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tricia T said...

What a cute card, Kendra!