Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sweet Baby with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I was inspired to use my Honey Bee Stamps to create a baby card!


But you may be thinking, HBS doesn't have baby stamps?! 

While creating my post for last week, using the "Baby" sentiment from the Flakey Sentiments stamp set, it gave me an idea!!

Combined with the "sweet" from the Thanks stamp set, I created this adorable baby card:
 I die cut the onesie from my Cameo!

I then added the twine and embellishments!
 As well as the stamped images!!

I first used the Flakey Friends Digital Print and Cut Files to cut out the "Baby", so that I could then use the "Baby" stamp from the Flakey Sentiments set to stamp on it!  As I wanted to use pop-dots to stand the sentiment up!
So sweet!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Kendra, I get your posts. Love your work. Can I ask who the onsie die is made by? Katrina, Arkansas

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how PRECIOUS!!! Sweet Baby Card!


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

~ Kendra ~ said...

Direct Link to the onesie file used:
http://mytimemadeeasy.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10_11&products_id=453