Thursday, January 7, 2016

YNS Challenge #30

Hello Stamping Friends!

Join in the new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

Here is the super fun card I created:
I just LOVE how it turned out!!!

I started off by stamping the Star Ink Splatter!  I love this stamp, perfect for so many different projects!!
I then stamped the "Celebrate" sentiment from the Whatnot Sentiments Set Six! As well as the "It's Your Birthday! sentiment from the Keep On Trucking stamp set!

I used the Stitched Oval Die Set, to create a flap on the front of my card, so I could create a spot for a gift card!!
I finished off by adding one gumdrop from the Love Earth Gumdrops set!

I was so excited about this card when I finished!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

Challenges
Simply Create Too: It's Party Time
Colouring Crazy Challenge: Winter Blues
Craft for the Craic: January Blues
As You Like It Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations: Anything Goes

6 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty! Love the different shades of blues -

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Donna Maligno said...

This is super adorable -- love the concept of this card. Thanks for joining the Simply Create Too challenge this month.

Mojca said...

Waw this looks really gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

Danielle said...

Great card - really love the stamped stars! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too for our "Party Time" theme!
Hugs, Danielle

Brenda said...

What a fun way to package a gift card. Thanks for joining us at AYLI Challenge ATG!!

Unknown said...

Fab card! Great idea with the pocket. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us over at Craft for the Craic.
Eithne