Saturday, December 19, 2015

Thinking of You with The Stamps of Life

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


I used the new stamps4bubbly for this card!
The Guava inked bubbly frame, polka dot background and sentiment are all part of that set!
The butterflies are part of the onesie4baby stamp set! The stamped dots behind the one butterfly is part of the swirls2build stamp set!

I love the fun washi tape I used in the two corners!  I used the Guava Washi Tape, Aqua Washi Tape and Kiwi Dot Washi Tape!  I really like how the three colors work so well together!  Fun and bright!! 
Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is so pretty Kendra! Very Spring like! Have a Wonderful Holiday!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Deena said...

Love this! So clean and fresh! That wash is a life saver :) Deena