Friday, October 30, 2015

For You with The Stamps of Life

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


 
I love it!!  

I love being able to create my own gift card holders, to make them different, then just the ordinary ones you get from the store!  Well TSOL sure made that easy with this die set!!

Here is my finished, closed card:

Are the colors all so bright and fun? I just love all the ink colors from TSOL!!  You can find them all here!

The pretty stamped swirls on the patterned paper are from the swirls2build stamp set!

A look inside when you open the card!
 Check out the Hobby Lobby gift card!  How cool is that?!
So fun!

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the candles4birthday stamp set!

I used the dies in the set to create this flower shaker on the front:
And then added the bow!  Such a sweet added touch!

And lastly a close-up of the cute little ladybug!

The fun papers I used are from the Wishes and Hooray Paper Collections!!
Two of my absolute favorites!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra!!! Your card is so sweet & CUTE! :) Have a wonderful Weekend!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations