Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Cherish These Moments with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

It has been such a crazy last few weeks on my end with moving!!
So glad the move is over, but now it is time to organize!!

But first a little crafty time!! ;)

Obviously with all the moving I have a ton of bubble wrap lying around!

So I decided to have some fun with it!

Grab your supplies....
My stamp set of choice for this project, is the lovely new Cherish stamp set!!
As well as a card base, ink and the bubble wrap!

Cut the bubble wrap to your desired size.

Then ink it up as if it were a stamp!!

Time to stamp!!

 I personally love the fun design it give....Keep reading to see my finished design and a close-up!

I altered the word "cherish"...
as seen above, the "i" has just a dot above it and I thought it would be fun to add the cute little heart in the set above instead!

Here's a look at the complete project life card...
I love it!
The beautiful flowers in the top left corner are also from the Cherish set!!

I used some sequins and gems with he pretty stamped bubble wrap design!

And lastly a close-up of the cherish sentiment with the heart above the "i"!!!
I love how it turned out!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Now that is a cool technique! Fab Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations