Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Beautiful Butterflies with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

For my card today, I once again used the awesome Thanks set:
My focus on this card was to use those beautiful butterflies a bunch of times in some fun colors!

The large butterfly is so beautiful...
I just LOVE all the details in it!

So the "thanks" on my card is actually two stamps!
It consists of "thank" and "s"!  I just love the versatility of this set!  So many amazing uses!

I stamped out "thank" and "you", as well as stamping out the "thank" along with the "s": 
It's so amazing, the "thanks" looks as those it is one stamp!
Again, it's so amazing to have one stamp set with so much options!!

A close-up of the pretty butterflies and sentiment:
I love all the tiny sentiments in the set as well that you can use along with the larger sentiment.  In this case I decided to use the "so" and the "much"!!

Here's a look at the entire stamp  set:
Such a lovely set!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh Kendra... This is such a pretty card! LOVE the different colored butterflies! I also love how you add a tutorial with your projects! Your so sweet! :) Have a Great Day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Shari said...

This is so beautiful. I just love it. Thank you for sharing.