Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Grunge Birthday with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I usually sometimes struggle with creating masculine birthday cards!

When I was creating my post for last week using the fun splatter accent from the Brush Grunge Alpha set, I got an idea!!

How cool would it be to use that splatter to make a fun background for a masculine birthday card!

So as always, I started by gathering my supplies:
I just LOVE the Brush Grunge Alpha set!
There are just so many possibilities in one set!!

I started by creating my base and then die cut a shape from the middle.
The die cut piece will become my focus point of my card, which I will still use the "negative" part, in which case I embossed.

Here's an in process look of my focal point I created for this masculine card:
Isn't it fun?!

My finished card:

Simple, yet fun masculine card.

I just love how this little piece turned out!!
You can't even tell I put a bunch of letters together to make this sentiment myself!
Looks like they were already together!

So LOVE this font!
Such a super FUN set!

I will be using this set often!!


"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:

No comments: