Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Wonderful Friend with Honey Bee Scraps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Scraps Blog!!

Today I am sharing a card I created for a sweet friend!


Something I really like about the Honey Bee Scraps stamp sets is the fact that you can mix and match them to create your own sentiments!!

I love the large sentiments in the Beautiful Life stamp set!  

When I seen the work "wonderful" I knew I wanted to create a card for a friend, so that it would say wonderful "friend"!  No problem as the Sweet As Honey stamp set has the "friend" sentiment in it!!
It's so awesome to be able to mix and match sets!  Creates so many more possibilities!!


It's as if the friend was meant to go with the wonderful sentiment as it fits perfectly under the "ful" part of the sentiment!!

I also really liked the "swirl" in the Sweet As Honey stamp set, I thought it would be fun to use to create some more interest on my pattern paper.
Fits right in!  Looks as though it was there!

Now for my finished card:
I just LOVE how it turned out!  Such fun colors!!

The beautiful floral image is from the Not Too Shabby stamp set!
All these sets work so beautifully together!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely stamps Honey Bee Scraps has to offer!!!!

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

It's been a crazy week! So glad I can pop in to say HI!! Your card is beautiful Kendra!! Lovely colors on that background.... and a pretty floral image to make it all come together! Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations