Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Throw Kindness Around with Honey Bee Scraps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Scraps Blog!!

I have a SUPER fun card with you using a brand new stamp set from Honey Bee Scraps!


I am BEYOND excited for this set!!

So many great stamps in one set!!  So FUN!!

The new set is called Beautiful Life!!

Here is a look at me starting my project:
When I first seen this sentiment I knew I wanted to create a shaker card when I got a hold of the set!!

Here is my finished card:
LOVE it!!

The stamped sequins around the sentiment are also part of the set!
You're going to love this set!!  I sure do!!

Shake it up!!
I just love shaker cards!!
I used the Fruity Pebbles Relish Mix from The Crafty Pickle!!

Be sure to check out other sneak peek projects on Facebook here!!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely Honey Bee Scrap stamp sets here!!
Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I really like that sentiment!!! Fabulous card! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous