Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Smile with Honey Bee Scraps

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Scraps Blog!!


Here's a look at my starting process:
1

I thought it would be fun to create my own background for my card!

So I picked some of my favorite inks and my current favorite stencil!
2
Isn't it pretty?!

I then put it on my cutting mat for my Cameo and cut out the card base.  I used the "smile" sentiment from the Just Smile svg file!

My finished project life card:
I love how fun and bright it is!!

Close-up of the sentiment I created:
 I used the "Love" masked from the "This is what Love looks like" sentiment from the Oh, Snap stamp set, as well as the cute heart grouping!  And the "this" is part of the Life Right Now stamp set!!


I thought this would be a fun sentiment to create for this project life card to use on a page of my daughter smiling!  As I just love her beautiful smile!!

I also used a fun heart flair button from The Crafty Pickle!!
Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE the design!!! Very COOL!!! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous