Sunday, July 12, 2015

Best Friend with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome  products from The Stamps of Life!!

First off I started with the super fun Sizzix Circle #2 Flip-Its Card Set!  I absolutely love this card design!  
I used Guava cardstock for my card base.
The "You're my Best friend! sentiment is part of the new treats4Cookie set, stamped in Guava ink.

The fun patterned paper is from the Wishes Collection paper pad!!
I really like all the lovely patterned paper from TSOL!
For the scallop circle behind the sentiment, I used Kiwi cardstock!

I also used some fun Guava Felt Flowers!!
Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Sweet! CUTE Card! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Jennie said...

This is so pretty! Love the card die you used and those papers :)