Thursday, April 16, 2015

Masculine Sympathy with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, we are featuring Masculine Sympathy cards!

Like many, my least favorite type of card to create is Sympathy cards.
For me masculine ones are even harder, as it is so easy to just pick up a beautiful flower stamp set for a lady's sympathy card.

I didn't want to use flowers for a masculine one, so I decided to take out the fun Masculine Tags II set and use the fishing stamp!
I think it is a beautiful, peaceful image to use for a man's sympathy card.

The sentiment is part of the Flowers Bloom set.
Simple, yet a lot of love and meaning put into it!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------




No comments: