Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Daffodils with GI

Happy Thursday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

One sure sign for spring that I absolutely love seeing is my blooming Daffodils!!

I love the new J115 Elegant Daffodils!!
I also used the new B246 Happy Everything sentiment!
Although the stamp is one whole stamp, I broke it up into two parts.

I was really excited to see the little dots along the stem of the daffodils!
What a perfect touch, especially since I visioned adding rhinestones to those spots!!!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Your coloring is fantastic, Kendra! Those rhinestones are the PERFECT touch and I adore the clean design! It really helps show off this image! HUGS! :) Mynn xx