Friday, January 30, 2015

Vellum Cards with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today, we are featuring cards in which we stamped on vellum!

I am so excited to share my card with you, I love stamping on vellum and sometimes forgot to!  

But I was reminded how beautiful the technique is when creating this card!
I used the new Spring Bouquet stamp set! (LOVE it!!)

Not only do I love the beautiful floral image, I also love all the sentiments you can create from the set!  So fun!

The font used for the "you" is so beautiful!

I stamped the spring bouquet twice on vellum.  Once to use as my main image and then again to cut one of the flowers out to pop-up on my card:
Love how it makes the flower stand out a little more.

Such a beautiful set!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

Spring Bouquet


------------------------

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Anything Goes
Stamplorations: Stamps + Ink
Stempelsonnen Challenge: Anything Goes - Stamp Main Focus
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: Photo Inspiration

6 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card Kendra! Fun flowered pattern paper and beautiful stamp! The dimension on the flower looks awesome! So pretty!
Have a fantastic wknd!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Stunning & so BEAUTIFUL!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Judy V said...

Beautiful vellum creation! So glad you shared with us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge!

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at CC&CC colour chart challenge cheers Sue x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Kendra! So pretty and feminine and I love the vellum flower.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

chanya13 said...

Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT