Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Stamp(s) with Red Rubber Designs

Good Morning Stamping Friends!

Time for me to host another Inspirational on the Red Rubber Designs Blog!

This week's Inspirational is:
New Stamp(s)
Did you get some new stamps for Christmas?
Or have a stamp that you haven't used in your stash yet, that you have been meaning to use for awhile?  Let's see it!!

I recently got the beautiful Charming Gardeners Cling Mount Rubber Stamp set from the owner for Christmas!! I just love it!  So I decided to use that set on my card for today!!

I love the beautiful sentiment in this set as well!
Such a beautiful saying to let someone know how thankful you are for them!!

---------------------------

Be sure to check out the Red Rubber Designs Blog and join in my inspirational! 
We'd love to see what you create!!

Each Thursday there is a new inspirational!  

Have a lovely day!


2 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OH MY what a beautiful beautiful card!!
There aren't even enough words to convey how touching and loving it is!
(tears) WOW!! YOU ROCK!!

Sherrie K. said...

Super pretty card Kendra! The image is so awesome and LOVE the sentiment!!!!
Happy New Year!
Sherrie K