Thursday, December 4, 2014

3D Gifts with Red Rubber Designs

Good Morning Stamping Friends!

Time for me to host another Inspirational on the Red Rubber Designs Blog!

This week's Inspirational is:
3D Gifts

With the holidays right around the corner, I thought this would be a fun inspirational!
I decided to decorate three test tubes for the kids teachers and bus driver!  
The Gift Tags Rubber Stamp set is perfect for the tag on these test tubes!!

I love the kiddish feeling you get from the tags!
And as they are from my kids, it is perfect!
 I used three of the four tags from the set!

Perfect little additional to the teachers Christmas gifts we got them!
---------------------------

Be sure to check out the Red Rubber Designs Blog and join in my inspirational! 
We'd love to see what you create!!

Each Thursday there is a new inspirational!  

Have a lovely day!


1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

These are so stinken cute and what a fun idea for Teachers gifts! The tags are adorable Kendra!
Sherrie K