Sunday, November 30, 2014

Princess Birthday with IBS

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!!

I have a girly card to share with you today using some Inspired By Stamping products!!

This past week my daughter had a birthday party to go to!
So I instantly thought of the Princess set from  Inspired By Stamping!

Check out this fun card I created:
Perfect for any little princess!!

I paper pieced a few of the pieces of the castle to make it pop a little but!
I just love the Princess set!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!





------------------------

Inspired by Stamping Supplies & Tools-01

Princess




------------------------

4 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What a beautiful card Kendra! I love the color pallet and fabulous castle! Fir for a princess:)
Happy Sunday!
Sherrie k

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Kendra! Love the princess card. Have a great day!

Sue D said...

Perfect for a little princess.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Such a sweet card for that "princess" :)