Monday, November 17, 2014

Cute Penguin with GI

Happy Monday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!

Today I decided to create an adorable card using the CUTE new F592 Dancing Penguin!! 
Isn't the penguin just adorable?!
I think the D453 It's Christmas sentiment is perfect with this penguin!

Here's a close-up of the penguin!
Just so cheery!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is OH so cute, Kendra! LOVE the fun use of pastels, and the twine is perfect, too! Super darling! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, is this ever CUTE!!! The image is so darn sweet and the design is so fun!
Sherrie k