Friday, October 24, 2014

IBS Release Build A Stocking

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

Have you enjoyed the releases at Inspired By Stamping?!
What an amazing release, in my opinion!

One last set is being released today, Build A Stocking!

Check it out:
What a fun set, with so many wonderful possibilities!!! 

When I seen the Build A Stocking I knew I wanted to create a cute little stocking shaped card!

So I did just that with the help of the Build A Stocking Cut File!

Ready?!  I love how it turned out!!

Here it is:
So adorable!!
I love it!

All stamps used are from the Build A Stocking, except for the sentiment, which is from the Festive Frames set!
I added some glitter to the heart and sentiment!

Such a cute and fun card!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!



No comments: