Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Anything Goes with SS



Happy Wednesday Stamping Friends!

There's another wonderful challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog for you to join in!
We'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!

SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

-----------------------

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

Anything Goes

Everyone's favorite challenge!!

And my go to product this week....the new ART STENCILS SS carries!!

Have you had a chance to check them out?
They are so much fun to work with!!

You can see all the stencil's here!

Here is the fun, simple card I created:
I used the new Moroccan Tile Art Stencil!  Along with some fun colored molding paste!
I love the texture the paste creates!

With this fun, bright card, the "You Brighten My Day" sentiment from the You Brighten My Day set, was the perfect sentiment to use!!



And one more close-up of the texture...I love it:
So fun!
And so many possibilities!!!


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:



-----------------------

Looking ahead, next week's challenge is:
#188 Use Your Favorite Embellishment

Be sure to check out the Sweet Stamps Blog for more wonderful inspiration from the "Sweeties"!

Have a wonderful day!




No comments: