Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer with SS



Happy Tuesday Stamping Friends!

There's another wonderful challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog for you to join in!
We'd love to see what you create with our challenge in mind!!

You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some 
"sweet" things of your own!!


SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

-----------------------

This week's Sweet Stamps Challenge is:

SUMMER

Summer is such a wonderful time of the year!
Not only do I really enjoy being outside with my kiddos, but I really love seeing all the lovely flowers blooming!

I decided to create this fun card using the Poppies ATC!
I love the colors together, so striking!

Oh so pretty!
I love poppies!!



SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:





-----------------------

Looking ahead, next week's challenge is:
#176 Dreaming of Snow
July is all about "Christmas in July"!
Get some holiday cards created!

Have a wonderful day!




4 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful card , I love the circle in circle design and the combination of the red, white and black colors.

Donna K said...

I love poppies too, Kendra...great design, the round cut out is wonderful with the red matte...great red/white and black card.

Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Roxie said...

Beautiful summer flowers and I like the simplicity of the card design.