Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Thinking of You with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today sharing this pretty card:

My Grandma just found out she has cancer and isn't taking it very well.  She has surgery this Friday.  Really hoping for the best!  Thought I would create this card for her to cheer her up a little bit.



For my card today, I decided to use the Graceful Hydrangea set for my main image!
LOVE the hydrangea in this set!!

The fun banners are from the Whimsical Banners set!
IBS_May6_KSand2
I used the All Year Wishes I set for the fun four accents!  
Added a rhinestone in the center of each one to give the card a little bling!

And the sentiment is part of the Vintage Dress Form set.

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!



1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOVELY card Kendra!!! Give grandma a hug for me and we are wishing and praying for the best for her!