Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cute Packaging with IBS

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog today sharing this cute little package:
I am so in love with how it turned out!!


 I really, really, really LOVE the new Fancy Labels 3 Die set!
I love how you can use them to make different layers, or even just use them on their own!
I used three of the dies in the set to create the label on this package!!

The use the Fancy Labels 3 stamp set for the back most layer!
The fun polka dot circle is part of the Cute Circles set!
And the top banner sentiment is part of the Petite Banners set!

I also used some Vintage Floral Paper along with some pretty Cherry Blossoms in white and light pink!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!



2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

I love giving little gifts just because and this one is so perfect for anything.

giaonhanquocte said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ trang ebay vn cùng với dịch vụ mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.