Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Altered Trim with IBS

Happy Wednesday Inspired By Stamping Friends!!

It's Whoo Hoo Wednesday!!

It's my turn to share a tutorial on the Inspired By Stamping Blog!
This time I decided to alter some of my favorite trim from Inspired By Stamping!

You can check out the tutorial here.

I love the White Fabric Tape from IBS!

I changed it to a shimmery brown to add to this card:
My parents are big into hunting, so I thought this would be a perfect Anniversary card for them.

I used two sizes of the Fancy Labels Die 1.  
One for a background frame and then the smaller one to stamp the image, which is part of the Masculine Tags II set!

Such a perfect image for any wildlife lovers!
The sentiment is part of the lovely All Years Wishes II set.

Close-up of the trim:
Fun!!

---------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: