Sunday, February 2, 2014

Floral Images with GI

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's the first Sunday of the month, so that means it's time for a  Great Impression Stamps Challenge!
I've been asked to join their team!!  So super excited!


This month it's all about:
Floral Images


Great Impressions has many lovely floral images to choose from!

I decided to create a card using the Spring Special Thanks (G364)!
Such a special thank you card to give someone!


I love this image!
Makes me wish for spring!!
Can't wait to see my daffodils and tulips blooming!!

------------

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Have a fabulous day!!



6 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful Kendra!
Thanks for sharing and enjoy your Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Super pretty card Kendra. Love the soft colors and how your floral paper highlights your image.

Sparkly Engineer said...

This card is just straight up lovely. I love how you colored your bouquet and the design paper compliments it as if it was made for it.

Mynn xx said...

This is so pretty, Kendra! LOVE the soft colors and I absolutely adore that bow--HOW?! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Shea said...

Such a sweet and lovely card, Kendra! Love the soft colors and that adorable little bow! Thanks for introducing me to a new challenge site, I look forward to playing along!

Shea said...

And I meant to add congratulations for being a new part of their team! :)