Thursday, January 9, 2014

Winter Stamps with Red Rubber Designs

Good Morning Stamping Friends!

I am so excited to be designing with Red Rubber Designs this year, as I mentioned a few weeks back!!

I am hosting this week's Inspirational on the Red Rubber Designs Blog!

Living in WI brings lots of snow!

So for my inspirational this week, I decided to have the theme:
Winter Stamps

I also decided I would "try" to get ahead of the game this year and begin working on some Christmas cards early!  Call me crazy, but will sure beat trying to make them all at the last minute!!

I love snowflake stamps, so I was immediately attracted to the Ornamental Snowflakes stamp set!

Here is one of the cards I created for the Inspirational
Such a lovely set to us to make your own snowflake paper!
I used the Dryer Sheet Technique on my cards today!
The background is so glittery!!

The "happy Holiday" sentiment is from the Love Lines stamp set!

---------------------------

Red Rubber Designs Products Used:

---------------------------


Be sure to check out the Red Rubber Designs Blog and join in my inspirational!  And to see my other card I created along with my tutorial!

Each week there is a new inspirational!  We'd love to see what you create!!

Have a lovely day!


---------------------------

Challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge: A is for Anything Christmas
Creative Moments: Anything Goes
Digistamps 4 Joy: Glitter 'n Sparkle
C.R.A.F.T Challenge: Christmas
Cute Card Thursday: Cold &Frosty

9 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Saw this on the Red Rubber Designs blog and thought I stop by here and let you know how much I liked it.

Donna K said...

Winter Wonderful, Kendra! This is so pretty.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful card Kendra.
Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin



jessica said...

Another beautiful card Kendra! Awesome job!

meine-bastelarena said...

Gorgeous card. I just love all the glitter on the background. Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

Cards by Ziggy said...

What a gorgeous make, thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at creative moments

Zoe DT

Camille Short said...

Grand card!

Helen said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Such a pretty card, I must try this technique. Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
Carissa