Wednesday, November 27, 2013

TDD Treat Bags

Hello Crafty Friends!

As I mentioned Monday I have some fun little quick treat bags to share with you today using some fun Top Dog Dies!!

With the holidays around the corner I love to create little packages to give to people for no reason!

I am hosting the next girl's night, with some of my girlfriends from high school and I thought it would be fun to create some little packages to give them!

Top Dog Dies makes it so easy with their awesome Bag and Box dies, which you can find here!

I recently got the Treat Bag Die!
LOVE it!

I created these 3 packages with it:
They were so simple and fun to make!

They fit a little mini anti-bacterial hand gel from Bath and Body Works perfectly!

Check out the shimmer on the snowflake!! :)

They also fit some candy perfectly as well!!

Close-up of the snowflake:

Now to create a few more, so I have enough for all the girls!

This Treat Bag Die is amazing!!

 --------------




The NEW Top Dog Dies Blog is now live!
Be sure to check it out for all kinds of wonderful inspiration!!

 --------------

Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Cute little bags. Hope your girlfriends enjoy them!