Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Too Cute to Spook

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!!

Today is my day to post on the Joy's Life DT Blog!

This week we are featuring Scrapbooking Layouts!

I love taking pictures of my kids and creating scrapbook layouts of all the memories we share!

For my post today, I thought I would create a layout for my little girl's album using the Halloween Puns set!

With Halloween right around the corner, I thought it would be nice to create one of her Halloween pages ahead of time!! 

I had so much fun creating this layout, these cute little monsters work so well with the paper and sentiments!!

I first stamped the "Too cute to spook" as a border around where the picture will be placed!

My little girl is going as a "monster" this year!  We got a really cute bright pink and lime green monster costume on clearance last year that she fell in love with!!

To see the rest of my post, visit the Joy's Life DT Blog!


A look at the entire Halloween Puns set:
Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!
I just LOVE all the sentiments!!

------

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a darling layout!! I love how you used the stamps and that spider web paper rocks!!

Stacey
DT sister

Donna K said...

I think your layout is adorable, Kendra! That too cute to spook is such a fun halloween sentiment. I'm sure your daughter is going to be one cute little monster!