Saturday, September 21, 2013

Halloween in 3D with Joy's Life


Welcome to the "Halloween in 3D Blog Hop" with Joy's Life Stamps!!



You should have came here from the talented Julies's blog, if not, please start at the beginning at Joy's Life!  You don't want to miss out on all the wonderful projects!  As well as any prizes!

-----------------------------------

We were to create a Halloween themed 3D project!

I knew right away I wanted to create a 3D witches hat, using the sentiment "Best Witches" from the Halloween Puns set!!



I just LOVE how it turned out!  Too cute! And so fun!

Close-up of the sentiment:

On the star and buckle I used some of my shimmer paint to give them a little shimmer!!

Top view:
Such a sweet candy package!!  Yum!

I just love Joy's fun stamps!!

"Halloween Puns"

I've really enjoyed using this set for many of my Halloween projects!

-----------------------------------

Your next stop is Laura's beautiful blog!!

Entire Blog Hop Order:
Kendra (You Are Here)

-----------------------------------

Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!

Have a wonderful day and happy spooky hopping!!


25 comments:

LauraEva said...

That is too darn cool---I love it!!

Julie Odil said...

That. Is. Cute!

Susan said...

cute way to hide the candy!

mamawcindy said...

Not only is your Witch Hat Adorable,I Love that It's a little Box to hide little Candies In. Too Cute!!! Thanks for Sharing and I'm now a follower of yours. :0)
cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a great box!! I love the hat shape and the twine you added to the buckle....perfect touch!!

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh...now that's a fun box of candy!! (And to think it took me 38 years to realize that i like Peanutbutter cups! lol)

Alycia said...

Love your hat! Perfect for those teachers! :)

Got2BCrafting said...

This looks fabulous Kendra!! Love the shimmer on the buckle, and how you twisted the twine around it too! :)

(I ALMOST made this same hat, SO glad I changed to a different one! LOL!!)

Hugs,
Lori

Beth F. said...

I love that hat! It is a perfectly imperfect shape.

Chriss America Real said...

This hat is absolutely darling and the sentiment is perfect!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

jennyplace2 said...

Super cool gift box! TFS!

Karon said...

Such a cool shaped card - fabulous! TFS

jessica said...

Super adorable Kendra!!!!

Gina Karas said...

Love this candy box! Too cute!
I'm a blog follower!
Please follow my blog!
http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/

Pat N. said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love your Halloween candy holder hat!

Unknown said...

This is just the cutest witch hat. I love it and the treats, yum.

Migdalia said...

totally Cute!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

lindaplus3 said...

Sooo cute,,, awesome place for the candy :)
lindaplusthree@yahoo.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

OH MY GOSH, your witch's hat is so stinkin' cute!!! You're right -- it turned out fabulously!!! I may have to scraplift this idea and I hope it turns out HALF as adorable. Oooh-la-la!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net
Close To My Heart Orders:
http://cardmonkey.ctmh.com

JOIN MY "PAPER JUNGLE" CLOSE TO MY HEART TEAM!! Contact me for details -- just $49 start-up fee (and receive $155 in products!), and soon YOU will earn 22% discount on your own purchases, as well as 22% commission on your sales. LOW QUARTERLY QUOTAS! :) Let me show you how!!

Janis said...

Wonderful witch's hat....and filled with treats, too! Scary and delicious.
<3 J

Liz said...

I love witches and I love purple, so I must love your project! thanks for sharing

Liz Seubert
17eroses@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Looks great!! Neat idea!!

My Lil' Bits said...

Such a cute witches hat!!!

Iris said...

Love your witch's hat.
isoscia@aol.com

Unknown said...

Kendra this is adorable. Nice work! Love your blog too.