Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hey Sugar

Happy Sunday Crafty Friends!!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  

Today is my day to post on the Joy's Life DT Blog!

This week we are featuring Sweets!!

One of the sweet ladies that works for me loves chocolate cookies and the kids recently found a recipe for some chocolate M&M cookies that they have been wanting to make, so I thought I would finally make them!

With the theme in mind we had a fun time making our delicious cookies!

I then created this fun little packaging to give my employee, so she could enjoy some as well!


Yummy!!

I just love making packaging like this!  Especially with Joy's fun sentiment stamps!

A look at the entire That Tastes Punny set:


Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!
I just LOVE all the sentiments!!

------

Here's the recipe if you would like to make some for yourself!!

We loved them!!

My adorable little helpers!!
They just love baking with me!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: