Sunday, July 28, 2013

Friends Owlways

Happy Sunday Crafty Friends!!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!  Hubby is gone with his dad fishing, so the kids and I have been out doing a lot of fun things!!  

Today is my day to post on the Joy's Life DT Blog!

This week we are featuring Friend Shaped Cards!



I decided to create an Owl Shaped card for one of my best friends, using the Punny Animals set!
I used the "from you know hoo" sentiment for the front....

and then in the inside I stamped "friends owlways"
How fun!!

A look at the entire Punny Animals set:

Check out all of Joy's Life Stamps here!
I just LOVE all the "punny" sentiments!!

Have you had a chance to hop along our Summer in 3D Blog Hop?

Join in, there is a lot of wonderful inspiration from all the designers!!  Start at Joy's Life Blog here!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card!! I love the sentiment!

Beckie said...

Hooo-w cute!!!

Be blessed, Beckie
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
Join me for a Just Because Linky Party on August 1st.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. I love this stamp set.