Monday, August 13, 2012

PAS Stamp on DP

There is another great challenge on the Paper and Such blog!

Stamp on DP

I used the Daisies set to create this card!!  I just love flowers, so this is one of my favorite Paper and Such sets!

A close-up of the little window I created:
I stamped the image on DP two times, so that I could pop-up some of the flower to make it look 3D!  I used one of my Tim Holtz Distress Markers to color in the leaves of the flower lightly.

Check out the Paper and Such store for more great products!!

Join in, we'd love to see what you create! 



Have a wonderful day!





4 comments:

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Kendra! What a striking color combination, and I love the popped up flowers and wonderful frame!

Julie said...

Adorable little window, and I love the rhinestones!

stampingbowd said...

Gorgeous!!!

Cheryl said...

So pretty! I love your design and the dimension on the flowers.