Wednesday, June 6, 2012

IBS June Sneak Peeks

Good morning !! 

Friday is the June release day at Inspired By Stamping!!
There's some more great sets being released!!

---------------------------

The first card I created for my mom and dad for their upcoming Anniversary!

I used 3 new stamp sets on this card!
The beautiful rose is from the new Elegant Flowers set!
(This is such a beautiful set!)

The "anniversary" is from the new Little Phrases II set and the "Happy" is from the previously released set Little Phrases! I just love all the possibilities with these two sets!!
Lastly, if you notice the paper behind the flower and sentiment  is stamped with a new background stamp!  I just love creating my own papers once in and awhile, so I am so excited for this set!!  It's called Background Basics!

I have also used some lovely flowers from the IBS store!!

---------------------------

Next, up is a birthday card!
 I used the new Elegant Flowers to create the beautiful roses on the front of the card!
The Birthday sentiment is from the All Year Wishes II set and the pretty frame around it is from the Beautiful Ovals set.

Close-up:

Here's a close-up of the paper I created:
I used the new Background Basics to create this piece of paper! It turned out so nice!  It was stamped with VersaMark on white paper and then embossed with clear embossing powder.  I then used some of my shimmer paints and two ink colors to sponge the entire piece.

Lastly, here is a look in the inside of the card:
Love the new Birthday Greetings set!! So many beautiful sentiments in this set!

This one says:
Hope your birthday is something special, 
just like you! 
Have a Great Day!

---------------------------

Lastly, I have a fun tag I created:
I created this tag using the new Cross Stitch with Deb Hickman set!!
I have to admit I know nothing about cross stitching!  Have too many things I am into already, that I don't know that I will ever get into it, but I loved working with this set!

I decided to create a tag using the heart and one of the sentiments from the set that could be used to add to a package given to someone.
This tag would be perfect to add to a wrapped package with a cross stitched project inside!

I just LOVE the flowers in the IBS store!!

---------------------------
Make sure to check out each of the DT blogs, there is such lovely inspiration from all these lovely ladies using the new sets:

Deb H.
Irit
Joanna; Inspired By Stamping
Kendra (me)
Tammy

Make sure to check out Debbie M., ColleenKim and Joanna tomorrow as they will be sharing some of the other new sets!  On Friday we will share pictures of the entire stamp sets!!


Have a nice day!

Have a nice day!


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards and tag! I love the background paper of your first card. It looks so pretty! I love all the colors you used too! Great job on all of them! Thank you! Hugs, J

Martha Herrera said...

WOW, I love your cards, Kendra. That pretty tag is super cute. I love the colors you used.

Hugs,
Martha H.

Donna said...

Great cards and I LOVE that cute little tag.

Debbie said...

Absolutely beautiful cards and tag! Loving all the PINK!

Kimberly S. said...

CUTE cards and tag!! My favorite is the 1st anniversary card....it's EXTRAORDINARY!!! Fantastic job showcasing these sets!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Kendra, I LOVED seeing your line up of IBS goodness! My fave part: the handstamped background for the top card. Just gorgeous!!

jessica said...

Gorgeous projects Kendra!!! Each one is awesome!! Your parents will love their anniversary card :)

Debbie said...

Such pretty cards, Kendra ... I adore the sprinkling of IBS flowers too!!

~Tammy~ said...

Gorgeous goodness of IBS richness! Love it Kendra!

Irit Shalom said...

Love your work with those stamp sets!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, these are all so gorgeous! I love all the fun details-the flowers, the pins, bling and ribbons-FABULOUS!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Deb Hickman said...

Gorgeous cards, very romantic, love the sweet tag too. Deb xxx