Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Recipe with Sweet Stamps

Sweet Stamps Challenge:

Recipe
1 Ribbon/Border, 2 DP, 3 Embellishments 

Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create. You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!! There's plenty of wonderful things to choose from!

Here's the card I created:

I just LOVE how this card turned out.  The use of the two stamps together is so elegant! I used ribbon to create my border.  Used two pieces of designer paper from the Authentique Paper Pad "Wonder"!  I just love that pad of x-mas paper, so elegant and fun! And for my three embellishments I used: rhinestones, pearls and a bow!

SweetStamps.com Products Used:
Merry Christmas Script
Lace Tree
Oval Lace Frame Small
White Dye Ink
Shades Dye Ink Forest
White Embossing Powder
Vellum
Authentique Paper Pad Wonder
Red Rhinestones

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

-------------------------------------

3 comments:

jonim52 said...

Kendra love the lace tree and the bow, looks gorgeous with the vellum

Dawnll said...

This is so elegant with that beautiful design-Great job sweetie

Sandy Fredrick said...

Very vintage look layering the Lace Tree on the Oval Lace frame. Love how you used the large red bow and the rhinestones.