Friday, December 2, 2011

Creative Vision Blog Hop

Welcome to another Creative Vision Design Team Themed Blog Hop.

The hop today is VERY special because it is the team's final hop. PLUS we have a guest designer on the company blog PLUS Laura Lou Who goes LIVE with THING 1 and Whoville ACTION NEWS! Yes the GRINCH GAME begins TODAY!!

The theme for our blog hop is GIFTS, how perfect with Christmas right around the corner!

I've enjoyed making these adorable mini hand sanitizer gifts this season.  So I decided to use the adorable snowman and sentiment from the set "Let It Snow" set.

 Side View:
 They are SO easy to create and so fun!  A perfect little gift to give.

I just LOVE this adorable snowman!  I was so excited to find the circle bling to go around them!  They were the perfect size!


Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you've enjoyed what I have created!


Your next stop is Stephanie's blog!

Kendra
--------------------------------------

10 comments:

Laura Lou Who said...

LOVE this!! So super cute Kendra!!

Sudha said...

Wow cool creations. Love these.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

sooo cute Kendra & what a great gift idea!!

Diana Soling said...

these are really cute!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I love all the bling!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute boxes Kendra! Love all the details of them!

Patti J said...

These are adorable, Kendra! Thanks for sharing :)

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

How creative! I love them. Love the color and love the bling. I'm now thinking I need that stamp set!

Cheri said...

Hi Kendra, I've never been by your blog before, but I love all of your talent. The little boxes are super adorable and I love that little snowman! I'll be back....I'm following you now! ;0)

Sandy said...

I'm a bit late starting this hop but your cute packaging is wonderful. The snowmen look like they're having 'snow' much fun:)