Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer Layout

How exciting!  Cherry Lynn Designs is currently having a Design Tam Call.  I just love their dies!

I created this fun layout for the call, using a picture of my babies from last summer!

I used these Cherry Lynn Design products:
French Flair Stackers

Here's a few close-ups:

Two of the butterflies, I just LOVE these new butterfly dies!!

I added some sparkle to them!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Here's a card I created recently with one of the butterfly dies as well:

Thanks for checking out my creations, hope you like.

I am currently working on an altered jar using some Cherry Lynn Designs dies, but am waiting for the fall bulbs to come out to put in the jar.  It's going to be a gift for a friend who loves flowers.

Have a wonderful day!!

Kendra

1 comment:

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Very pretty. Love the DP and the purples! The butterfly adds a pretty touch!